A death threat to all moderators

this is not a joke, i will kill you. have you seen halloween? i am michael myers, the entire moderation staff is laurie strode. you will die you will be stabbed you will be shot you will be chemically castrated you will be dunked in specially brewed cancer you will be peeled with a potato peeler you will be kicked you will be punched you will be thrown you will be dropkicked you will be batista bombed this is not a joke i will kill you.

go ahead admins try and kill me first i doubt you’ll make it past level 1 of my dungeon

ethnius call the cops they cant unkill you

kasual i will destroy you first i will hit you over and over untill you cease functioning like you are an alarm clock on a morning where i only got 2 hours of sleep however squidward does not have replacements for you in his closet this time i made sure of that he is now a plate of calamari at Carrabas

crossedfall you will be turned into synthetic worms to be used as fishbait im the worm guy for dozens of people they never question where i get my worms

dallen9 you will be subject to 30 hours of sissy hypnoisis untill your brain turns into a festering pink ooze and go into a comatose state for the rest of your life

caecillius one day when you boink me i will manipulate cyberspace and suck you into a .txt file where i will edit you untill you only consist of the lyrics of Caramelldansen and then pop you back into the real world just to see how much of a creature you’d turn out to be

ruko i will cancel all of your anime subscriptions and burn your bodypillows and hope it destroys you so much morally that you kill yourself. if it doesn’t i’ll just go to your house and shoot you in the head with a pistol

anyone else i dont care enough about but you will die too

27 Likes

Boolsrealm more like

Just going to copy and paste this for later.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

4 Likes

cool response. notice how you said you can be anywhere, anytime? my dungeon is not quantifiable. you will never find me, but i will find you with my many dungeon friends i made

I wonder if admins are as robust IRL, as they are in SS13.

admins arent even robust

Fart nig gas be like 20 characters

Holy fuck how is one man so based

he’s too based to be left alive

2 Likes

the way he writes is unsettling, all of the things sound fun, where do I sign up?

e. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

Alright so this is a post trying to expose what I think is admin power abusing and bad admin conduct.

I was playing rev round, I got fire axe after asking captain to give it to me for protection. Long time later, in the middle of a crowd I start getting strangled and was knocked out by a player that goes by the name Dimas Valozk. He curbstomps me 3 times and steals my fire axe saying something along the line of “Gibs me dat n*gger”. He left me to die as at this point I was full whitescreen. He was implanted so I thought he was non-antag, and I ahelp it. Guy may also have been metagaming, because I got the better of him later on and was dragging him away to take my axe back, and a guy comes out of nowhere and defends Dimas and later kills me. Anyways admin says that he’ll watch him next round to see if he’s metagaming (honestly this seems like the admin was just trying to get me to shut up) but doesn’t say anything about the self-antag. I ask if he was non-antag a bunch and no response from admins. “IC Issue” Round ends. Bring up the question again after reboot if he was an antag. “IC Issue”.

Dimas is somewhat of a meme on Beestation, I thought because he was notorious for griefing or something. So I decide to investigate who Dimas is. I search Dimas on forums and find out he’s mentioned a bunch of times.

6 Likes

Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I’ve searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren’t? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can’t even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.

3 Likes

I’m honestly just happy that I am one of the named admins and the first one named no less. Thanks fam, good to know someone cares

1 Like

INB4 Aeder bans you for death threats

3 Likes

hey, sorry i saw your profile and i just thought you looked cute in your picture. i really wanted to tell you that)) It’s really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don’t know why it’s a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don’t worry ill be there to protect you :wink: sorry that wasnt flirtring i swear im just trying to be friendly i really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i’m really shy i don’t go out much haha add me on skype we should talk you look really nice and fun xxx

9 Likes

Nooooo not my body pillows, I’ll be forced to [redacted] with my wife instead!

You’re suppose to be on break nerd. Enjoy it.

That ended today, which is why I went from barely active to blowing up the ban appeals board this morning

1 Like