**CKEY: Panos228

**Admin’s CKEY:WhyisCaeciliusTaken

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:Both

**Which server did the ban happen on?Sage

**Ban Type:Temporal

**Ban Length:7 days

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):05-08-2020

**Round ID:15658

**Ban Reason: Made an AI onehumaned to science as RD, lied in ahelps about having captain’s permission to do so…

**Appeal Reason: Firstly, RD can create AI and this won’t be powergaming. Secondly, captain allowed me, when i said that AI will have Asimov laws.

**Additional Information: I took posi brain, which could play this role. AI was peaceful and it was 5 minutes until the evacuation.

I was captain this shift. I approved a second AI, you said asimov, I said it will go on the sat.

Apparently you one humaned it to science? Which definitely goes against my orders and had the shift persisted you would have felt repercussions IC. But from an OOC perspective, that’s a shitter thing to do and not fitting for a head of a department.

One-humaning an AI as a nonantag is pretty self-antagonistic, IMO.

You told me you had Captain permission to do this, but you had Captain permission to make a new Asimov AI in the satellite, not make one subverted to science for your own personal use.

@GameAdmin Give opinions reeee.

Building an AI on LRP makes you valid, and is an IC crime on MRP, assuming you don’t have the Captains permission to do so. It falls under subverting the chain of command and mutiny as a crime.

1. Don’t Self Antag
    Self-antagging includes (but is not limited to) damaging the station, attacking other players without reason, and subverting the established chain of command as a non-antagonist role.

Seems all fine to me here.

This ban was before that ruling

So onehumaning the AI to your department isn’t self antag?

If the AI had the rest of the station non-humanned then this would be bad unless there was something to stop normal crew being harmed under the sciencimov

It is self antag according to that council ruling. (I meant the ban seems fine)
And just because the ban came before the wording was laid out. I’d still class it as self antag prior to that as well.

I mean hypothetically if we had no rules page written. Someone murderbones and gets banned. Then we write no murderboning. Doesn’t make the prior ban invalid.

Building an AI with restricted laws is absolutely subverting chain of command if you don’t without head or captain approval. If he said he was going to give it Asimov to get it approved, and then changed it it’s even worse.

That said first problem and they are in the golden age of ~50 hours where people are more confident with the game but still learning nuances of rules and such. Prolly decrease the ban to time served, especially since it may not be obvious to a newer person that it’s self antag.

Reduced to a five day, but please don’t do this stuff again.