(2021) Happy Holidays From BeeStation!

It’s that time of year again. I hope all of you have been having an absolutely wonderful holiday season thus far! I want to start this off by calling out the hard work and efforts of our Admins, Moderators, Contributors, Maintainers, and our Mentors. It’s thanks to their contributions of time and talent that this project continues to grow and develop; and I can’t properly put into words how much that means to us. So, thank you to all of those who contribute to this project’s continued success. Your efforts do not go unnoticed.

To the current Donors and everyone else who graciously donated to our project, the team at BeeStation thanks you. Without your generosity we probably would not be here today. Your patronage allows us to grow and experiment to provide the best possible experience to our community. We hope that we can continue giving an experience you’re proud to support.

To our wonderful community and players, we thank you for choosing BeeStation as your home station. It’s been a bit of a bumpy year, but we got through it; hopefully better than when we started. At the end of the day, everything we do is for you, and we hope to continue hosting new stations for you to destroy laugh and work on through the coming new year.

Finally, as a thank you from BeeStation leadership, for those of you that connected after Halloween, we have airdropped 10,000 beecoins into your accounts. As a bonus thank you, for everyone on our “nice list” (People who have connected since Halloween and have at least 24-hours living that haven’t ever been banned) we’ve also awarded you an antag token!

~~~~

I am extremely grateful for you all and humbled to have been your host for the nightmare year of 2021. I look forward to seeing what we can accomplish in 2022! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful rest of the holiday season. Here’s to another year of fun and space-games! :clinking_glasses:

Thank you

12 Likes

what happens if you’re on the naughty list crossed?

Also Merry Christmas

3 Likes

You get a secret note that brands you as naughty.

5 Likes